A one day deep level workshop to increase employee engagement and productivity.
The workshop will address the following areas:
- Review of the mission and vision of the company
- The importance of working together to achieve the vision
- Understanding the business and the importance of internal customer relationships in serving the external customer
- The concept of being an entrepreneurial employee
- The importance of having a personal vision
- Seeing the Big Picture (Linking personal vision to corporate vision)
- Understanding the core values of the company and how they align ( or don’t) with staff’s personal core values
Effect of attitude on job performance and life in general
The expected deliverables of this workshop are:
- Increased staff engagement resulting from targeting areas of concern in the training session.
- Increased staff engagement resulting from linkage between their purpose and position
- Increased staff engagement resulting from re-examining the vision and their ability to help achieve the vision
- Improved efficiency of the company resulting from understanding of roles and responsibilities and the overall impact on the business
- Increased productivity and improved attitude
- Understanding of the need to be entrepreneurial as employees
This workshop is conducted over a full day (7 hours with a fifteen minute break and an hour for lunch).